Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 4 ice cubes
- Splashes of light coconut milk (enough to get blender moving)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Handful of spinach
- Optional sweetness: maple syrup to taste
- Optional toppings: coconut flakes, blueberries, banana and kiwi.
- Place the frozen berries, ice cubes, coconut milk, almond butter and spinach in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding additional coconut milk as needed. (As little as necessary so your smoothie will be thick). Taste and add maple syrup if desired. Blend again.
- Pour into a bowl and top with coconut flakes, blueberries, banana and kiwi.