VisionThe Enhanced Fertility Programme is addressing the worldwide fertility challenge. Our Vision is to improve accessibility to fertility and reduce inequality in care at minimal cost to populations all over the World.
Mission1 in 6 in advanced economies and 1 in 4 in developing countries are facing fertility challenges. We are here to change that.
We use research, clinical skills and technology to create evidence-based products with global reach. We are passionate about supporting people in their fertility journey, coping with the challenges, improving their health, creating alternative plans and increasing their chances of success so they can have the family of their dreams. Check out all the work we do here.
Why we exist?All of us have been affected personally by infertility or know someone who has. This is our driving force at the Enhanced Fertility Programme.
This personal experience, combined with our research, clinical and technology knowledge is the differentiating factor that makes us stand out.
Meet the team
Meet the founderAndreia Trigo RN BSc MSc is a nurse consultant, TEDx speaker and author. Andreia was diagnosed with infertility at the age of seventeen and has since then been supporting others going through similar journeys. Andreia combines her medical expertise with personal experience to help people improve their lifestyle and health for fertility.
- Certified and Registered Nurse Consultant since 2005.
- Certified and Registered NLP Coach. Awarded NLP Coach of the Year 2017.
- TEDx Speaker on infertility.
- Awarded Best Innovation in Business 2018.
- Awarded E-Business of 2018.
- Founder of the Enhanced Fertility Programme.
- Author in the area of fertility and reproductive health.
- A Local Contact (London) with Fertility Network UK.
- A Member of Fertility Nursing Forum at the Royal College of Nursing.
- A Member of Women's Health Forum at the Royal College of Nursing.
- A Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Women's Voices Involvement Panel.