MissionWe use research, clinical skills and technology to create evidence-based products with global reach to make fertility education, support and care accessible to all.
VisionOur vision is to improve global accessibility to fertility education, support and care, at minimal cost to populations.
ValuesHaving lived most of our lives in the fertility world, both as patients and healthcare professionals, we thrive in making fertility education, support and care accessible to all.
The Enhanced Fertility ProgrammeTM was created out of our love, knowledge and skills. It has been put through several research studies and been awarded Best Women's Health Tech of 2020, Best Fertility Support Program 2020, Best Innovation in Business 2018 and E-Business of the Year 2018.
As we take your hand, and empower you to go through this challenging journey, these are the values that guide our actions:
- Educate, bringing evidence-based information to your fingertips.
- Transform, researching ways to optimize your fertility health.
- Access, making fertility care accessible to everyone.
- Support, helping you cope with physical and emotional challenges.
- Inspire, promoting connection and purposeful living.
Meet the Team
Meet the founderAndreia Trigo RN BSc MSc is a Fertility Nurse Consultant, University Lecturer, Researcher, TEDx Speaker and Author.
Andreia was diagnosed with infertility at the age of 17 and has since then been supporting others going through similar journeys.
- Certified and Registered Nurse Consultant with over 15 years experience.
- Senior Lecturer and Researcher at De Montfort University.
- Certified and Registered NLP Coach.
- TEDx Speaker on infertility.
- Author in the area of fertility and reproductive health.
- Member of Remaking the Human Body, Public Engagement Advisory Board.
- Member of Mylo Advisory Panel.
- Member of Fertility Nursing Forum at the Royal College of Nursing.
- Member of Women's Health Forum at the Royal College of Nursing.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Women's Voices Involvement Panel.
Recognition & Awards
The Enhanced Fertility ProgrammeTM has been evolving since it first launched. We thrive with getting feedback from real users and continually improve the service we offer you. We have received several awards: